top of page

My Site 1グループ

Public·63 members

[[Online*]'] Stream: Arsenal v Tottenham Hotspur Live 24 September 2023

WATCH ARSENAL V TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR FREE LIVE STREAMING (16:00). streamcentral.info. 0. 4 comments. Copy this post's permalink to the clipboard. 4 comments sorted ...

Arsenal vs. Tottenham Livestream: How to Watch Premier 1 Oct 2022 — Spurs are also just a point off the pace being set by Mikel Arteta's Arsenal and remain unbeaten in the 2022 Premier League campaign thus far, ... 88 min Kulusevski’s deflected long-range shot is well held by Ramsdale with a few Spurs players sniffing around. 87 min The free-kick is a fair way to the left of centre, though not prohibitively so. Son steps up… and slaps it into the wall. The Arsenal wall does its job. Photograph: Nick Potts/PA87 min “Where’s Saka? ” says Steve Kearney. “Have you mentioned him in the second half? ”Look, it’s not that kind of half. Actually, it was Saka’s dodgy pass to Nketiah that led to this upcoming free-kick. 86 min Lenglet is fouled right on the edge of the area by Nketiah. 85 min: Arsenal substitution Takehiro Tomiyasu replaces Oleksandr Zinchenko, who takes the longest possible route off the field. How to Watch Arsenal vs. Tottenham Hotspur 2 hours ago — How to Watch Arsenal vs. Tottenham Hotspur: Stream Premier League Live, TV Channel. Ange Postecoglou steps into a north London derby for the ... Arsenal vs Tottenham live stream: How can I watch north 2 hours ago — The Gunners are going for the title again while Spurs are starting to show incredibly promising signs under Ange Postecoglou's stewardship. One ... He radiated calm authority. The first 15 minutes of the second half were fraught, with Spurs briefly rampant; the last 30 passed without too many alarms. It’s Arsenal’s first win at Spurs, and their first league double over them since 2013-14. But what they really, really want is a first you-know-what since 2003-04. 71 min: Spurs substitution Matt Doherty is replaced by Richarlison, which means a switch to 4-2-4. Romero is playing right-back against his BFF Martinelli. 71 min “Son’s been absolute muck this season, ” says Yash Gupta, only he didn’t say ‘muck’. Forget GOAT debate, he’s well past his best. He brings the whole play down. 90+4 min: Double substitution for Arsenal Fabio Vieira and Emile Smith Rowe – how nice it is to see him back – replace Nketiah and Odegaard. 90+2 min “There’ll be pelters and plaudits for the respective managers, but if you swap the goalkeepers, you swap the scoreline (I’d suggest), ” says Gary Naylor. “That’s why I’m always calling it the most important position on the pitch. Photograph: Javier García/ShutterstockArgy bargy time. Photograph: Paul Childs/Action Images/ReutersFull time: Tottenham 0-2 ArsenalArsenal are – count ‘em, Stan – eight points clear after a win of two halves at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium. In the first they demonstrated their attacking class, and could have led by more than Hugo Lloris’s daft own-goal and Martin Odegaard’s pinpoint 25-yarder. In the second they showed their defensive resilience and game management, although they needed Aaron Ramsdale to make one terrific save and a handful of good ones. Tottenham 0-2 Arsenal: Premier League – as it happenedKey eventsShow key events onlyPlease turn on JavaScript to use this featureDavid Hytner’s match report has arrived, so I’ll leave you with that. Thanks for your company and emails; goodnight. Post-match interviewsAaron Ramsdale I think we deserved the two goals, maybe more, in the first half. We played the way we wanted to, yeah. [On his saves] Yeah that’s what I’m there to do. The manager also mentioned that we haven’t kept a clean sheet in the last few north London derbies, so that spurred me on a bit. [On what happened at the end] The Spurs fans were given me some [stick] throughout the second half. I gave ‘em some back, and the people I did do it to [took it in the right spirit] And then a fan jumped over and gave me a l, ittle punch in the back. That’s what happened, and it’s a shame as it’s just a game of football at the end of the day. ▶️ Arsenal vs Tottenham Live Stream & Prediction, H2H 5 hours ago — We've got a monumental north London derby in store on Sunday afternoon as Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur lock horns in Premier League action at Emirates ...

About

グループへようこそ!他のメンバーと交流したり、最新情報を入手したり、動画をシェアすることができます。

Members

bottom of page